This well attended and successful public meeting took place at the Angel Inn, Bridge Street, Troedyrhiw on Thursday 10th April.
The main items covered were:-
- an encouraging chair’s report on the progress made by the project over the past 12 months;
- the group treasurer’s report on income and expenditure over the past 12 months;
- election of a new general committee to serve until April 2015;
- a presentation on forthcoming activities and events which will focus on:- (a) continuing volunteer work in the graveyard; (b) seeking funding for urgently necessary structural work and (c) possible community based activities related to local heritage.
- a positive discussion session covering progress to date and the way forward.
The minutes of this meeting will, in due course, be published in the Documents section of this blog which can be accessed by clicking the link at the bottom of the home page.