Thinking of becoming a Friends of Saron volunteer?
Here are some reasons that will help you make up your mind:-
- It’s good for you – Volunteering can help to reduce stress and make you healthier.
- It saves resources – Volunteering provides a valuable service to your community.
- It brings people together – As a volunteer you make new friends and unite to achieve a common goal.
- It promotes personal growth and self esteem – Make use of your strengths and abilities and boost your confidence.
- Volunteering strengthens your community – Working together can make things better for all.
- You learn a lot – Volunteers learn new skills and things about themselves and those they work with.
- You get a chance to give back – People like to support projects that benefit their community and people they care about.
- Volunteering encourages civic responsibility – Working as a volunteer is an investment in the community.
- You make a difference.
Contact Friends of Saron on 01623477141 or email email@example.com