Our intrepid band of volunteers braved the searing heat last Saturday to continue the improvement work in Saron Graveyard, Troedyrhiw. This included:-
- Lopping branches off a tree that has grown far to large for this space.
- Watering the small ornamental tree and shrubs which were planted last month.
- Tidying up, watering and mulching the stumpery with ferns etc that were planted last month.
- Completing the setting up of a small ‘pond in an old kitchen sink’.
- Expanding the ‘bug hotel’ which had been set up by Willows Youth as luxury accomodation for a range of small creatures.
Many thanks for your input and support to Steve C., Simon, Sheila, Andrew, Steve E., Chris, Frances, David, Phil and John.